The quality of our work is guaranteed; our quotes are guaranteed and our technicians are trained to the highest standards which means you get absolute peace of mind, because if you're not happy with our work, we'll fix it.
Here are the standards we meet:
- All our body repairs adhere to British Standard BS 10125:2014 - the industry-accepted specification for vehicle repairs
- All our repair technicians receive extensive training and are qualified to IMI standard
- All our work is guaranteed for the lifetime of the vehicle
- We guarantee a price before we start any work meaning there are no nasty surprises
- Whilst our cosmetic wheel repairs are not covered by our British Standard BS10125:2014 they are fully covered by our lifetime guarantee. Visit our wheel repair page to find out more
Peace of mind
British Standard BS 10125:2014 is the industry agreed technical specification for the process of vehicle repair. By working to this specification AutoRestore® is proud to be the first mobile accident damage repairer to be awarded the Kitemark for Vehicle Body Repair. This Kitemark scheme was developed by the BSI and Thatcham and is completely independent and impartial.